Natural Springs UK - Community Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Roger Davey

Avatar / Picture

Administrator
Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #1 
Our new website will be available in April. it will be fully interactive, and will allow all you spring hunters out there to log everything you find.

The website will have some exciting features for all to use. We will also be offering water testing for all uploaded springs at the charitable rates our testing partner has kindly offered! So please keep an eye out, we hope to see you here again soon! [smile]

Roger Davey
Natural Springs UK
hannah

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #2 
image (7).jpeg 
image (5).jpeg   
where is the website please? i would like to get some water tested from a little local brook...i live in kidbrook,which gets its name from kite-Brooke as there was once kites here and lots of brooks..which are still here but covered over there are manholes and you can hear them, and also there is a wetlands that has been made in a park nearby from the brooks, and they recently re-released some of the river in a nearby new housing re-generation.. but the little brook nearby is coming out of a pipe ..there is freshwater shrimp in the water and my dog drinks it.. also there are three lovely willows by it.. (there are quite a few willows in kidbrooke because of the underground brooks/streams) i would love to know if it is of drinkable quality as it is so near to me..please help.

Liv ill

Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Davey
Our new website will be available in April. it will be fully interactive, and will allow all you spring hunters out there to log everything you find.

The website will have some exciting features for all to use. We will also be offering water testing for all uploaded springs at the charitable rates our testing partner has kindly offered! So please keep an eye out, we hope to see you here again soon! [smile]

Roger Davey
Natural Springs UK


I am struggling to use this website on a mobile. Just needed help, live local to wimbledon spring and want to collect some water. I tested ph there 2 time and it was 4.5 and with tds tester ppm was 115. Temperature about 13'c. Really really new to all of this but seems like a wonderful thing, is this website still in use?
Ali Son

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #4 
Where is the website please? I'm looking to find a spring in Wigan of all places. Also looking for some advise in regards to tap water. If anybody can advise me I'd be really grateful! Thanks [smile] 
kajal

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv ill
I am struggling to use this website on a mobile. Just needed help, live local to wimbledon spring and want to collect some water. I tested ph there 2 time and it was 4.5 and with tds tester ppm was 115. Temperature about 13'c. Really really new to all of this but seems like a wonderful thing, is this website still in use?

My son gets water from the Wimbledon Spring.   I usually dowse spring water.  Not done this one yet.

kajal

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Son
Where is the website please? I'm looking to find a spring in Wigan of all places. Also looking for some advise in regards to tap water. If anybody can advise me I'd be really grateful! Thanks [smile] 
kajal

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #7 
I have great faith in dowsing and always dowse spring water.   I collect from a spring and ask: is it drinking water, is this water beneficial for my health, what is the pH, what is the energy level.  For my spring I get: yes, yes, pH 7, 9/10.   For my tap water I get:  yes, no, pH 4, 3/10.   I also ask if there is any bacteria, particles, additives etc.   My spring water is clear of these, tap water has additives including fluorite.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!